Dalston Roof Park opens its doors for the first time ever in the winter, meaning developing the space for the weather is very important.
Fever says :
This festive season, all of the naughty boys and girls are heading to the Christmas Roof Party at Dalston Roof Park for an evening of Xmas hedonism. Expect a whole lot of winter warmers that includes Christmas shots and photos in Santa’s grotto, free presents throughout the night, Christmas decorations throughout the venue and, of course, the best festive tunes in the capital! Don’t miss this winter wonderland at Dalston Roof Park!
It’s the season for giving so heres what you can expect :
– State of the art retractable roof for cover.
– Brand new heaters to keep everyone nice and warm.
– ‘Santa’s Grotto’ in the new smoking area
– Do shots and Take photo’s in the Grotto with ‘Santa Claus’
– Free presents handed out throughout the night
– Santa’s elves handing out free shots to those in the Christmas Spirit
– Chrismas themed cocktail + food menu
– Christmas decorations including lights and trees
– Add your favourite tracks to the Christmas wishlist on the event page wall and if you have been nice with selection Santa will give them a spin!
– Christmas themed sets + Disco, Funk & Soul, House, 80’s & 90’s Classics + more
DJ Santa Claus
We are lucky enough to be hosting a very special set from St Nicholas himself aka ‘DJ Santa Claus’ who is travelling down on he’s slay a little bit early just for us – throwing down some of the finest undergound beats the North Pole has to offer in full Father Christmas get up.
Rudolph The Red Nosed DJ
The right hand man to our headliner, it was only right we got Rudolph the Red Nosed DJ in for the supporting set – Expect heavy raindeer House music with some special Christmas cuts.
Special Guests to be announced!
Tickets from £10 on Fever!
18 + Please bring ID